• 3-D pressed frame maximizes strength and performance
• Universal bindings fit most mountaineering and hiking boots
• Tool-free size adjustment
• CC4U wear indicators on the side points show when it is time for replacement
• Dynamic anti-balling plates and carrying case included
The lightest 12-point strap-on crampons in the world! Perfect for glacier travel and general mountaineering. Thermoplastic heel and toe harnesses wrap around nearly any hiking and classic mountaineering boots and are secured by strong nylon straps and metal buckles. Innovative 3-D shaped construction (pressed - not just bent) on the front platform distributes pressure applied to one point across the entire platform significantly increasing the strength of the crampon. For telemark or A/T boots, use the XLC 390 with automatic bindings. While sturdy, aluminum crampons are not suitable for ice climbing or intensive mixed terrain.